A Gift

by blogasana on July 9, 2010

Oh, it’s been a day.

My master plan was to get up early, record my first for-sale yoga class video and drink mimosas in the hammock the rest of the day.

The morning did not go as planned. It was one of those mornings where everything that could go wrong did, and if you had any sense of humor it might actually be comical.

Except it wasn’t.

It’s 9:04 pm and the video is finally done downloading for the 5th time. Because of the insanity during recording this morning (the cat pawing at the door, the other cat crying outside, the dog whimpering through the window) and other technical difficulties with formatting and exporting, I am offering this class as a gift. To you.

So that you don’t have hackerback.

So that you are sure to take an hour for yourself today.

So that I can find my generous and joyful heart again.

Enjoy.

And if you have experience with videos and are willing to consult with me on a few IT details, please leave a comment.

[wpvideo jQ0TCF0n]

Amy --- Just A Titch July 9, 2010 at 4:46 am

I’ve sorry you had a bad morning, love. Hope tomorrow is better.

And by the way…my back? Feels amazing today. Almost double rainbow amazing ;) xoxo

Emma July 9, 2010 at 1:02 pm

ooh! now what should i do first? the sequence you posted or the video??? so many delightful choices.

thank you!

Elizabeth July 9, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Oh, my goodness. The animals alone would drive me to distraction. I hope today goes MUCH better for you and that you get your rest + mimosas + hammock.

Gilda July 9, 2010 at 8:48 pm

Hey Michelle,

I can try and help you with the video technicalities if you are still in need.

GT

Teacher Goes Back to School July 10, 2010 at 11:04 pm

thanks for the lovely practice my friend. now i can take you with me on vacation!

Robin Netzer July 11, 2010 at 5:32 am

I love you, Michelle and your teaching and your voice. Thanks for the video. Should you want some video feed back (no pun intended) e-mail or call.

all my best- robin

Liz July 12, 2010 at 8:44 pm

My darling–this is why I suggested we get you all set up on Vimeo. It’s easy peasy. Let me know.

Michelle J. July 15, 2010 at 1:38 pm

What a fabulous gift! It’s the perfect way to get my IAY fix when I can’t make it to the studio. And if it makes you feel any better, my dog dropped in on the class to help out. :-) She’s a big fan of helping out with the floor poses.

blogasana July 15, 2010 at 11:36 pm

Thanks for the comments, lovies. I hope you have time to do the practice and it gives your shoulders some ease. I plan to have more ease when I do the next video!!